Stanford Graduate School Of Business
- What Does Stanford Offer?
- Stanford LEAD Online Business Program
- Useful websites for students
- So which Universities do offer online MBAs?
- Contact Information
- Related Post
- Stanford University is a leading and highly ranked private research institution in the United States. The school is based in California and is giving other members of the Ivy League a run for their money. Founded in 1925, this university’s Graduate School of Business is the toughest to secure admission to pursue an MBA degree. Its acceptance rate is only about 7.1% as of 2018.
- Unfortunately, Stanford Graduate School of Business doesn’t offer an online MBA. But, do not despair, we have out together other online certificate programs you can still pursue to acquire leadership and managerial skills. These programs blend the theoretical framework with practical approaches to make you enjoy online classes as if you are on campus. There are online exercises, live-streamed events, group discussions, as well as an opportunity to network with industry leaders.
- Without further ado, let’s get started;
What Does Stanford Offer?
- While Stanford University does not offer an online MBA, the school has other online certificate programs for executives and graduate students who want to take their career to the next level. The following are Stanford GSB’s online certificate programs:
Stanford LEAD Online Business Program
- If you are a working professional and you need an accelerated MBA to prepare you for leadership roles, Stanford LEAD has got you covered. The program will equip you with managerial skills and knowledge to manage multinational organizations.
- It takes 12 months to complete the program. The program consists of 8 courses and classes are held 5-10 hours per week.
- The application portal would be available in October 2019.
- The cost of the program is $19,000. Learning materials are included in the cost.
- Click here for more on the application requirements
- Stanford MSx is designed for advanced leaders who intend to pursue an online accelerated business degree. Often, organizations sponsor their employees for this program.
- The program is 100% online. Classes, coursework, and assignments are done and submitted online.
- The duration is 12 months
Stanford Executive Program
- The Stanford Executive Program is another online certificate program offered by Stanford University for graduate students and working professionals to improve their managerial and leadership skills.
- Application Deadline: Round 1|25 Oct 2019, Round 2|07 Feb 2020, Round 3|03 Apr 2020
- Program Fee: $75,000. The cost includes tuition, private accommodations, coaching, meals, and learning materials.
Useful websites for students
For more information on any of the above certificate programs, you can visit;
So which Universities do offer online MBAs?
Even though Stanford University does not offer an online MBA, your dream of pursuing an online MBA can still be achieved in other highly ranked universities across the country. You can leverage the following link to see schools that are highly ranked.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- 655 Knight Way
- Stanford, CA 94305